During the session:
- All samples must be properly labelled.
- The SEM Lab has the right to cancel any analysis if the sample provided could cause harm to the operator or instrument.
- The Sem Lab bears no responsibility for any loss/damaged of sample during the analysis.
- Users are encourage to bring reference materials for further data analysis.
After the session:
- All users must return a waver concerning all the chemicals in the SEM Lab. Please ask the SEM Lab staff about the disposal and handling of these chemicals.