This easy-to-use SEM is able to investigate a wide range of samples and characterize structure and elemental composition. This is engineered to provide maximum data-imaging and analysis from all specimens, with and without preparation. Incorporated with SmartScanTM technology for better image resolution.
- SEM with ESEM technology.
- Characterise conductive and non-conductive samples with secondary electron (SE) and backscatter electron (BSE) imaging possible in every mode of operation.
- Minimise the amount of sample preparation-low vacuumand ESEM capability enables charge-free imaging and analysis of non-conductive and/or hydrated specimens.
- Increase analytical capabilities by enabling energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy (EDS) and electron backscatter diffraction (EBSD) analysis on conductive and nonconductive samples in high and low vacuum.
- Produce stable high current FEG (up to 200nA) -enable fast, accurate analysis.
- Enable surface imaging with optional beam deceleration mode to get surface and compositional information from conductive samples.
Download full pamphlet of product data