Welcome to the 15th National Conference on Medical and Health Sciences (NCMHS) 2010
The 15th NCMHS 2010 will assemble a group of doctors, clinicians, allied-health professionals, academicians, researchers in the area of medical, dental and health sciences throughout the nation. This year’s theme, “Caring for People with Special Needs” will focus on enhancing quality of life through various interdisciplinary aspects of medical and health sciences for the targeted group. People with special needs encompass those who are physically and/or mentally challenged, people living in rural and poverty conditions, as well as the indigenous minorities, orang asli, that make up our national community.
Furthermore, this conference also aims to provide the participants with a greater understanding towards the complexities of care for the people with special needs. Participants will have the opportunity to explore the possibilities of collaboration research, educational tours, as well as a chance to contribute back to the community. Caring for People with Special Needs.
Focusing on people with special needs by :
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Enhancing their quality of life
- Creating a caring environment through medical and health researches
- Realizing their potential for sustainable health and wellness
- Allied health professionals
- Academicians and researchers
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students in medical and health sciences
INVITATION OF ACTIVITIES :
You are kindly invited to participate in these activities during this conference:
CONFERENCE DATE :
- 21 - 22 July 2010 (Wednesday & Thursday)
- 23 July 2010 (Friday) Post-conference carnival